Personal Injury Claims
Bringing a Claim for a Holiday Accident
Where a package holiday has been purchased which comprises both the cost of accommodation and the cost of the flight, the tour operator/travel agent is under a duty to ensure that their customers accommodation is safe and that they are not exposed to the risk of a holiday accident (e.g. injury, disease or infection). Where they have failed in this duty and you suffer an accident on holiday, you may have a claim.
Examples of holiday accidents that can occur include:-
- Accidents in the hotel you stayed in during the holiday
- Injuries sustained on a excursion during the holiday
- A transport accident during the holiday
- Food poisoning or poor hygiene during the holiday
- Any injury sustained in an accident caused by negligence on the part of the tour operator/travel agent responsible for making the holiday arrangements
How To Contact Us
To contact The Accident Solicitors about a personal injury claim, please either telephone us on 0333 3010 700 or complete the short questionnaire above. Simply click the 'Send Now' button to submit the questionnaire once you have completed it. Upon receipt, it will be assessed by a solicitor who will then contact you to discuss the matter. The solicitor appointed to contact you, will be a specialist in your type of accident. The Accident Solicitors handle cases on behalf of clients throughout the country. Our head office is based in Wilmslow, Cheshire, and we also have offices in Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Chester, Stoke-on-Trent, Leeds, Sheffield, Preston, Nottingham, London, Exeter, Bristol, and Birmingham.
This initial consultation is completely free of charge.